Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 30, 2018

Last Friday, last training day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, put clothes to dry and made coffee before heading out to work. The drive was smooth, it is cold this morning. Windy, but not raining. Today is the last day of trainings for us. Hopefully they both go well.
Got a call from my dad saying that he couldn't get the money I sent. So I told him he was going to have to wait until I could go see what I can do. The morning training was packed and it went well. The crowd seemed to like the message that was given.  After I went to settle the money issue for my dad and came back.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, watched the Office and got ready for the next training.  It was the last one and we went out on top. It was good and people enjoyed it. After I came home and we went to serramonte for a bit.

Nighttime:
Went to serramonte to have food and shop a bit. Everything went well. We got what we needed and headed back home. Finished up laundry and took a shower, about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment