Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Let's see what happens next

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, washed bottles and headed out to work. Had a double star day at Starbucks so I stopped by and got coffee and a lemon loaf. The drive to work was good, found good parking. Today I have the forum meeting and will be over at 1440 to meet up to go over and practice the materials for tomorrow.
The morning went well, we had the forum, I presented a few topics and later finally had the one on one session with the EW.

Afternoon:
I walked over to 1440 and had lunch with Amilcar. Later hung out with him and Olga before going back to my desk for the day. I went upstairs to practice with Monika and well, let's just say that it was practice. We had a few questions we asked our supervisor and support staff. Hopefully we get the answers before the presentation tomorrow afternoon.
Around 4:15 I headed home to take out the trash and wait for my wife to get home so we can go get the kids.

Nighttime:
Picked up the kids at my sister's and went to get some Popeye's for dinner. Got home ate dinner, played with the kids a bit. I put Gabriel to bed and after it was Javi's turn. Watched a bit of the CMA awards. Now going to watch an episode of the Office and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment