Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wake up it's the first of the month

Morning:
I woke up 15 minutes late. Rushed to get ready, washed the bottles and sanitized them. Grabbed my things and headed out. Stopped quick at Starbucks to get a coffee and a gift card. The drive in was good, now parked and waiting to go in. Going to review and practice my items for tomorrow and wait for further instructions.
Just hanging out today still reviewing my notes for tomorrow. Ola came by and said she was taking me to lunch.

Afternoon:
Went to have Vietnamese food,  a pork sandwich was what I ordered. We ate had a good conversation and now I am going to hang out for the last few minutes before I go in to review things again.
Ordered a mother's day gift for my wife. Also got one for the kids to give her. About an hour left in my day here at work. Tomorrow is the forum meeting and I will be ready to present. After here going home, maybe eat burritos tonight or cook the pasta thing we bought.

Nighttime:
Hung out with the kids. Ate dinner and watched some wrestling. Put some clothes away and helped get Javi dressed. Changed Gabriel, fed him and put him to sleep. Showered and watched some more tv. About to go to bed. It's showtime tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment