Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 3, 2018

I need you now

Morning:
Woke up a few times. Gabriel had a bad night, he was moving around a lot and crying trying to get comfortable. I gave him a bottle and put him back down, some time later he was squirming again and trying to find the right spot for him.
I woke up, got dressed, made my coffee, made a bottle and started the drive to work. The drive was good, slight traffic, but not a long delay. Listening to Talk is Jericho with The Young Bucks while I wait to go in to work. Let's see what happens today.
Got in, checked in and went to the first unit meeting, after that I was sent back to my desk to review again.
Spent the morning hanging out, helping others, went on a coffee run and chilled until lunch.

Afternoon:
Ate the leftovers from Chili's and took a walk and hung out outside for a bit. I saw a few people I hadn't seen in a bit. After I went back in to work and reviewed some more. Quitting time came and I headed out to come home and get my wife and Gabriel. We went to pick up Javi and got some food and headed back home.

Nighttime:
We got home,  ate and hung out. It was bath night for the boys.  My wife bathed Gabriel and I bathed Javi. After I put him to bed and we watched some tv. Pretty standard night,  I love those.  On to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment