Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 7, 2018

Thankful

Morning:
Today marks another year of life that I have been gifted by the good lord. Always thankful for all the awesome things I am blessed with.
The first thing I did as a 37 year old? You guess it, it was the same thing as the last thing I did as a 36 year old, I was feeding Gabriel. After that we went to sleep. He woke up again around 4:35 and my wife fed him and put him down.
I got up at 5:45 and got ready, washed and sanitized bottles and started the drive to Starbucks for my birthday rewards drink and then to work.
Traffic was good, a little near the penultimate exit, but I got good parking and now I wait to go in and see what will be my assignment this week.
Reviewing items at work, checked in with my people and now just waiting for lunch. Amilcar is taking me out today, Tim gave me a nice card and Sandra got me a gift card to Peet's.

Afternoon:
Went out to V Cafe and had a nice cheesesteak, took a walk and grabbed a mango lemonade and now back at work. A little sad because my wife said that Javi got sent to the principal's office because he bit a boy. Going to have a talk with him when I get home. Rebekah and Cynthia have me q card, Tim did as well, Sandra got me a gift card.
Got home,  changed Gabriel and had the talk with Javi. It went well, hopefully he learns from this. We headed out to Benihana as our reservation was at 6.

Nighttime:
The worst visit ever. The waitresses was slow, horrible and disappeared. The cook was not helping either, he made salt with a little bit of corn for the kids, I tried it and almost threw up. We asked to speak to a manager and the cook ignored our request. So I got up to talk to the hostess and they went to call the manager and they also tipped off them waitresses about what was going on. The meal wasn't that good today, not happy with the experience. Even the pictures they give were not to good.
After we came home and I changed Gabriel and we had some cake for my birthday. After they sang Happy Birthday to me and I went to drop my mom off at home.
When I returned I took a shower and came out to finish washing clothes and preparing the bottles.
About to go to sleep, it's been a fun day at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment