Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Hump day

Morning:
Gabriel did not have a good night. He woke up a little after 12 and then around 4:50. I think he has gas issues. I got up, got ready, washed bottles and headed out. It is cold and windy today. Hopefully today will be a good day. I was reviewing a power point on SUAS and I asked my supervisor if I should attend any of the forum meetings and he told me to go to the MC one, so back to my old building I went. It was nice to see everyone. The meeting was a bit drab. I may have to report on it tomorrow, next week for sure.

Afternoon:
I came back from the meeting and ate lunch, watched a show and checked in with my supervisor to give him updates on the meeting. About to take off and go get the kids. Took the nice walk to my car, still windy, not as cold as yesterday. The drive to my sister's was ok, a little traffic but fine. I installed the car seat in my mom's car, hung out for a bit, got some food and headed home.

Nighttime:
Got home, took everything in and parked the car. Ate dinner and played with Javi and the baby. Took a shower, got my things ready for tomorrow. Put Gabriel down to sleep and later have to make my sandwich for lunch tomorrow. Finished watching the first part of Arrested Development and going to bed. I have 2 meetings tomorrow, week is almost done and Disney bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment