Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thursday thoughts

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed, washed bottles, made coffee and headed out the door. The drive in to work was good, smooth, getting off the exit was a bit of a slow down due to a tow truck, but got to my parking area at a good time. Later today I have a unit meeting at 1235. Hopefully today will be a productive day.
Reviewed the forum minutes from the MC building and some release notes. Helped out a few people with cases and hung out researching.

Afternoon:
Rudy took me out for lunch and we had a good time. After that came back in and started getting my things ready to go to my unit meeting. Looks like we will be discussing next steps in training and any new items. They updated my profile to CF.
I went to the meeting, we discussed a few items that were important for us to know and had a nice discussion regarding the team. When I got back to work I got an email that my official move date is 5/23 (or 5/24 I don't remember) and that I will have a new worker number.
After that I got my things and headed to my car to drive home. We have an open house at Javi's school.

Nighttime:
Waited for my wife to get home and we went to Javi's school for the open house. Javi showed us his really cool artwork and journal. He had a picture for me that he drew on my birthday, so that was really cool. After we went to get burritos and came home. Trying to put Gabriel to sleep but he is not having it.
Finally was able to get him down and now going to watch some tv and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment