Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Holy exhaustion Batman

Morning:
It's 2:45 am and I am just getting home from picking up my sister in law and my nephews. The baggage was on another flight and one didn't come. The plane landed at 12:22 am. So yeah. About go change and knock out.
Slept ok, woke up around 8 I think, took a shower had coffee and we headed out real quick to Target for some items and a birthday gift.
After we came home, I made chillaquiles for breakfast. Washed dishes and fed Gabriel. Waiting to see if he naps.
Nope, no luck on the first try.
My wife, sister in law and the kids went to a birthday party. My mother in law put Gabriel to sleep and I napped.

Afternoon:
We went to Sizzlers for lunch and came back home. After we went to visit Arnel for his birthday and hung out for a bit. After we came home and took a last minute trip to toys R us.

Nighttime:
We got back from Toys R us with some toys, clothes and a bill for $146. But hey, we got really good deals. When we got home the kids played and I gave Gabriel a bottle but he did not want to sleep, so he came out again and played. Later I gave him another 4 ounces and he finally went to sleep.
About to decompress and maybe watch some tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment