Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 11, 2018

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, washed bottles, put clothes to drive and realized that I may have lost the key to the storage. So I may have to change plans for today due to my carelessness.  Very irritated by that. But anyway, it happens. Now I am in my car waiting to get in to work, to knock out these last 8 hours of the week.
The morning went well. Checked in with a few people and came down to my desk. I helped some folks out with some cases and reviewed other items. Went to get coffee with Amilcar and now waiting for lunch time.

Afternoon:
Had the other half of the burrito that my wife left. Ate a hot dog and created some Mother's day cards for this weekend. Still trying to figure out what the route home will be. Have a few things I have to take care of. Going to see what I do to keep myself busy for the rest of the day. 
Kept busy and took off to go to my car, headed off to the storage room to get the car seats after I went to get Javi to go pick up the mother's day cards i ordered.
After that we headed home. 

Nighttime:
We went to target to get formula and had some in and out burger. We got home ate and now putting Gabriel to bed. He finally went down and has been out for a while. We watched the big bang theory and I saw a special on Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, it was very good, they are a great couple. Now it's off to bed, big things happening tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment