Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day special

Morning:
Gabriel slept almost all night. We got up and we went to the living room. It was a standard morning. After I put Gabriel down for a nap, my wife took one and I did as well. Later we are going for lunch and maybe to the park.

Afternoon:
I installed the new car seat in my car and we went to Red Lobster for lunch. After that we came home to drop off my mother in law and headed out to the park for a little bit. It was windy but the park was fun. Now heading home.

Nighttime:
I bought Monster's University for Javi to watch. Now I am about to put Gabriel down.
He went down fast, I got out and took a shower, brushed Javi's teeth and now I am going to do my banking and watch some tv and head to bed. New week starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment