Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 20, 2018

It be that way sometimes

Morning:
Woke up around 7:30, got out of the room around 8. Gave Gabriel some cereal, made Javi and him an egg to share. Made some breakfast,  a HEC-ofa muffin (Ham, Egg and Chesse on a an English Muffin) and cup of coffee. It was delicious. After just chilled, watched some of the 2nd season of 13 Reasons Why and rested before showering.

Afternoon:
Still doing nothing, but about to leave for lunch. I don't feel like driving, especially that they want to have 8 people in a 7 seater, so hopefully they get the point that it is dangerous to do that.
We headed out to Redwood City and ate at the Spaghetti Factory. The food was good. After we hit up K-mart and headed home.

Nighttime:
My wife, sister in law and I went to see Deadpool 2. It was a fun movie. After the movie we went to Burger King to get the kids some food. When we got home all 4 were up, I made Gabriel a bottle, fed him and put him down for bed. My wife put Javi to sleep. I took a shower, watched a bit of tv and now off to bed to get ready for the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment