Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Moving day

Morning:
Woke up, didn't really have a good night. Since today is moving day and I have to present, my mind was racing and didn't let me fully rest. I got dressed and started the drive to work. The weather this morning was a bit wet, it is slightly drizzling and cold. I got to my usual parking area and found good parking. Today will be a good day.
Got in, packed up the last of my things and headed over to my new building for the forum meeting presentation. It went better this time, they finally put a desk for me and took my things over, however no computer. So I got sent back to my old building to do some work.

Afternoon:
Got in and was able to do some research on what my supervisor wanted me to find. Went to the baby shower to get some food and wish them well. Now walking and soon will be back at work to do more research.
Well, this is it. Last day here, it is an emotional time. It's been a month since I should have been gone, but it's still not easy , I really enjoyed my time here and I really enjoyed the people. It was fun, but we move on.

Nighttime :
I went to pick up the kids at my sister's house  and chilled for a bit. After came home to take out the trash and get ready to go to the church for the Godparents talk. That was fun. Now we are back home.
Fed Gabriel and put him down for bed, took a shower and watched some tv. I swear today has been super emotional for me, was watching the last 15 minutes of Toy Story 3 and was tearing up.
Oh well. Going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment