Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 14, 2018

Rock the boat

Morning:
Gabriel went crazy a little after 5. Moving around he hit his head on the headboard, my wife gave him a bottle and he went back down. I got up started to get ready, I was able to register both of them for swim classes. I washed the bottles and headed to work. Traffic was light, hot here quick. Now parked and waiting for my time to start walking to work. Hopefully this week is fun.
Got in and had coffee with Amilcar, checked in with some people and helped out some on cases.
Still no assignment this week, waiting to see if I will be doing the medical information at the forum meeting on Wednesday. Had lunch early today and finished an episode of a Netflix documentary.

Afternoon:
Took a walk, didn't want to but I had. Been getting a bit lazy with it, need to get better with getting up and walking. After this going to head back in and see what is in store for me.
Work day ended, walked to my car and headed to get the kids at my sisters and went home.

Nighttime:
Bath night for the boys. Laundry night for me. Watched RAW and some Netflix and now going to bed. Pretty standard chill night. I love those. See you all tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment