Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 4, 2018

Happy Ciñco de Cuatro

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 5 and did not want to go back to sleep. I gave him a bottle and he had about 4 ounces, I tried to put him back to sleep before I had to start getting ready for work  but he wasn't having it. I gave him another ounce of milk and laid him on the bed to see if he slept. I went to get ready for work, put clothes to dry, washed bottles and got the nacatamales ready for delivery.
I started off to drive to work, no traffic today. It's cold outside, later I have to go to Costco to get formula and coffee pods as they are on sale. I think today Ciñco de Cuatro will be a good day... and May the 4th be with you.
Spent the morning reviewing and helping people. My supervisor told me not to go to the unit meetings.

Afternoon:
Ate some pupusas that Maria brought for me. After I went to Costco to get the pods and formula. After that I just chilled here watching Arrested Development and listening to some podcasts. After here I may go to the storage room to get the car seats.
So, it's quitting time, I get my stuff and head to my car and head to the storage room but I didn't have the right key, so it was a wasted trip. Headed home and picked up my wife and kids and headed to  Babies R us to get some water and other items and they are still having their going out of business sale.

Nighttime:
Came home, put things away. Ate my nacatamale and had a few cold ones to close out the week. Right now I am feeding and putting Gabriel down for bed, hopefully this goes well this time around and he relaxes in the crib to sleep. He was sleeping for a bit, but woke up. Going to bed early.  Goodnight everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment