Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I can feel it coming in the air tonight

Morning:
Got up about 10 minutes before the alarm went off. Got ready, made a bottle for Gabriel before leaving and drove to work. It was a wet morning near my house, but as I got closer to work it was dry. It's still cold. Going in to check an email and then heading out to 1235 to present the medical information today. Hopefully it goes well this time.
So I get to 1235 and check in with my supervisor. I go to the room and I see Olga and have a quick chat. I was introduced and the meeting began. After some time it was my time to go, I feel I did ok, could have been much better. First time jitters in front of a room of folks that I really don't know. But I think it was ok and I know there will be improvements. I have a few ideas that I ran by my supervisor and he agreed it was a good idea.

Afternoon:
Went out to get lunch with Tim and Kathleen,  had some duck, it was delicious.  Kathleen got me a card with a lotto ticket, I won $20!!! Now just sitting here relaxing waiting for time to go home. Have to put gas in the car today or tomorrow. Later going to get the kids at my sister's house.

Nighttime:
Got home, took out the trash. Waited for my wife and headed to get the kids. My mom made tacos and we had dinner. After we came home. I built a walking assistant toy for Gabriel and helped Javi find his sharing object for school tomorrow. Washed and sanitized bottles and soon will pack up his bag for daycare. Going to watch some tv and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment