Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 18, 2018

Just the way you are...

Morning:
Gabriel had a bad night, took a bit to get him back down to sleep. I woke up and started getting ready, put clothes to dry and washed the bottles and sanitized them. After I packed my lunch and headed off for my daily drive to work. The drive was good, no traffic. Parked in my regular spot. Lots to do today in general, not sure about my work day. But anyway it's Rusev Day!
Ok so, to the desk, slight review, my emerge is submitted and now I wait to go home.
They changed the potluck to Tuesday.
I had lunch and just hung out.

Afternoon:
Being lazy just say outside for the rest of lunch. It's cold. Going to see how I waste time this afternoon to pass the time. I was able to watch Black Panther and I still feel the same. It's a good movie but the hype around it killed it for me. Too much build up. But anyway after I got out of work I went to the Dollar Tree to get the bag and the card for Arnel.

Nighttime:
Stayed with the boys while my wife and mother in law went to Costco to get things for my sister in law and nephews that are due to arrive tonight. I got the movies in that I ordered, I was able to go ahead and get the digital copy on my accounts. My mom and sister came over to visit the kids and a little before they left I put Gabriel to bed. Now going to shower, later I am on pick up duty.
Plane lands at 12:22 am, so this is where I leave you. Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment