Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Head to toe

Morning:
Gabriel was moving around a lot around 4:30 am but eventually went back to sleep. I got up at 5:45 and started to get ready. When I was done I made a bottle for him and delivered it to the room. The drive in to work was good. Today I present Medi-Cal items at the CalFresh forum, so that should fun. I hope everything goes well.
I went over to present and there was a strange smell in the building. They evacuated and canceled the meeting. I was sent back to my desk.

Afternoon:
Hung out, reviewed some more things. Later we are going to Chili's for dinner for my brother's birthday.

Nighttime:
Had a good meal at chili's and went home, relaxed and got the kids ready for bed. Took a shower and got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment