Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Day oneish

Morning:
Slept ok, interrupted sleep. Got up, got dressed, washed a bottle and made one for Gabriel before I left. Today I report to 1235 Mission to my new post. Sure it's been about a month since I got promoted, but they finally moved me. Right now I am not very happy with the move,  I know that it's because I am being taken out of a place that I liked being in, a place I considered my work home and now I am being forced to go back to a place that sent me away. I know it will feel better about it, it may not happen soon, but I know it will happen.
Going to go in and set up my desk top and continue my research. It's Thursday, so at least the week is almost done and the long weekend is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment