Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Beginning of a short week

Morning:
Got up, I felt like I slept ok and had some energy,  but after getting dressed, putting clothes to dry, making Gabriel a bottle and driving to work I feel super tired. Sitting here listening to a podcast, waiting for time to start walking to work. Hopefully today will be good.
Got in, it was a nice walk, it's hot outside today. I think I have to go to Trader Joe's on the way to the car to get some rice.
Checked in with my 1440 crew via Skype messenger, they are doing well. I think next week I will go over to vist. Have lunch or something.

Afternoon:
I didn't get selected to do a project, but I may be part of an income training so that should be cool. I ate my sandwich and watched 3 episodes of Arrested Development and hung out, about to read more of the CalFresh handbook and after here go get the rice and go home.

Nighttime:
Hit up Trader Joe's and headed home. There was a little bit of traffic so my wife and I got in at the same time. I lit away the groceries and my wife made dinner, I packed it up for lunch tomorrow. I had some cheese sticks and buffalo chicken. I took a shower and now I am trying to put Gabriel down to sleep. He keeps moving, so this may take some time.
Gabriel finally went to sleep at 8. I came out to watch some tv and pretty soon going to bed. Have work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment