Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 25, 2018

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up this morning and I did not want to get out of bed. I really didn't want to go to work today, just tired. But I went to get ready, washed and prepared a bottle for Gabriel. Put a load of clothes to dry and started my drive to work.
The drive was good, slight traffic near the exit. Found parking and now I am waiting to start my journey to work.
Got in and started to check emails and updated and submitted my timesheet. Now going to continue researching and submitting my findings later to my supervisor. Hopefully Kaiser has the paperwork ready for me.

Afternoon:
I ate lunch and hung out in the building again. Watched some Netflix. They connected my phone, so that was cool. I got confirmation that the paperwork is ready for pick up so I will be doing that.

Nighttime:
Picked up the paperwork and headed home, let's see what the rest of the night holds for me. Well, I stayed home with Gabriel while everyone else went out. He was acting a bit crazy wo ir was best to have him rest up. We played for a while and I just gave him a bottle and put him down. Hopefully he sleeps, he is moving around right now.
I took a shower and continued watching Netflix, about to snack on something and maybe go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment