Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

So exhausted

Morning:
Woke up and I did not want to go to work. So tired. I want and need to sleep. Have a pot luck to go to this morning. Let's see how that goes.
The morning went well, some of my colleagues surprised me with bagels and Mexican bread, it was a very thoughtful gesture. I had to eat and run as I had a welcome potluck over at 1235 Mission for a new supervisor. It was fun and when it was over I went back to 1440.
Abel gave me a chorizo breakfast sandwich which was delicious.

Afternoon:
I had lunch with Rebekah and Cynthia at the Thai place again. So much food today. I got my assignment for tomorrow, going over the MC forum minutes with the CF group. That should be fun, it's also moving day tomorrow. So everything must go. Now off to Kaiser to get some paperwork filled out.

Nighttime:
Dropped off the paper at Kaiser, it silk take 2-5 days to get back. Got home played with Gabriel for a bit until my wife came home, after I was able to take the recycling out. We drove to get Chinese food for dinner. Going to watch some tv and try to sleep early. Tomorrow I have to present again. Hopefully it is a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment