Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 19, 2020

lockdown day 247

 Morning:

Woke up and went to take a shower. Got ready for work and got Gabriel ready for preschool. We dropped him off and came home. Set up Javi for his independent study day, made coffee, had my boost and started work. Checked emails and answered some questions. Found some materials I needed for training. Attended the forum meeting and now waiting until it's time to get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, boost)

Afternoon: 

We drove to get Gabriel and I passed by McDonald's getting the boys Happy Meals and some food for myself. Dropped Gabriel off to my Mom and came home to have lunch with Javi. He is almost done and he will be going to the boys and girls club soon. I have a web presentation to attend at 2 PM. Later today I hope I can pack some more. I have a lot done already. Just need to keep pushing through. After work I went to get Javi and wr went to my sister's to get Gabriel. 

(Afternoon: Big Mac, Filet o Fish, chicken nuggets, water)

Nighttime:

Hung out for a bit and came home with the boys. Had dinner and showered. Changed Gabriel and put them to bed. Now watching The Witches. Movies done, it was eh. About to go to bed.

(Nighttime: beer, Pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment