Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 27, 2020

lockdown day 256

Morning:
Got up, showered and hung out with the boys for some time. Had some coffee and went to go get my Mom to go pick up some of her things at my Aunts house. After drove to my sister's. 
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Packed things in my sister's truck, dropped off my nephew at my brothers place and came home to fold clothes and eat. Made me a ham and a turkey sandwich and we are watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Rested for a bit and my mom and sister came by and helped me put some items in the truck. Hung out for a bit before we went to Target. 
(Afternoon: ham sandwich. Turkey sandwich. Water)

Nighttime:
We went to Target and got some items we needed. Some Christmas gifts as well. Camd home and had Popeye's chicken for dinner and I loaded truck for tomorrow. Changed the boys and I took a shower. Now putting them to bed. Came out to the living room and watched the Mandalorian and finished up the last episode of Saved By The Bell and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: chicken, cole slaw, biscuits,  water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment