Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

lockdown day 239

Morning:
Woke up, made a bottle, put clothes to wash and took a shower. After I got dressed I got Gabriel ready for school and we took him. We came home and I made my coffee, had a boost and set up Javi for work. Checked in to work and helped a few people until lunch time.
(Morning: water, coffee, boost)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel,  took him to my Mom and came home to have lunch. Aftee we signed some paper work. After Javi was done with school I took him over as well. Came back home and finished work. Now we are off to get the boys.
(Afternoon: water, lemonade, bacon burger,  loaded mashed potatoes, césar salad,  chips, queso and artichoke dip)

Nighttime:
We got some Starbucks and headed over. I went with my sister to pick up my niece's car she left at work. She injured her ankle so she couldn't drive it home. After we came home and the boys ate, I showered and now trying to put Gabriel to bed. Watched about an hour of the Princess Bride before he went to sleep. Went out to watch tv and play Madden. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: Caramel brulee latte, water, beer, cupcake, cheese toast, cheese string, Palmers, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment