Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, November 7, 2020

lockdown day 235

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to wash,  went to shower and got ready for work. After my shower I got Gabriel ready and we headed over to drop him off at preschool. The drop off was good. After we came home, set up Javi for class, I switched out the clothes, put more to wash. Made coffee and checked in to work. The morning has been good so far. A supervisor reached out to see if I could help her with a case, I was also assigned to help 3 people check their soft phone application. 
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
Attended my unit meeting and there was a good conversation that we had about things that were going on at the moment. Hopefully something changes. But I don't think it will. Had lunch and soon going back in to work to run out the clock. Tried to help someone with their phone, but the never responded. After we went to target before dropping off the boys. 
(Afternoon: water, monster, bistec, cookies)

Nighttime:
I bought Madden 21 and my wife bought a Kitchen Aid mixer. We dropped off the boys and went to have dinner at Kincaid's. It was a very nice dinner. After we picked up the boys and came home to watch the Mandalorian. Now installing the game. May play of it doesn't take too long.
(Nighttime: beer, water, coffee, creme brulee, prime rib, mashed potatoes, asparagus)

No comments:

Post a Comment