Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 23, 2020

lockdown day 251

Morning:
I got up, I am so sore. My body is aching and it hurts all over. Had coffee, laid down again and went to shower. We went out to home depot to get some more items for the house. Our next project will be painting the rooms and putting up more curtains. 
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
We had Panda Express for lunch. My Mom and Sister came over and I changed the brake lights on my Mom's car. I stayed with the boys while my wife went out to order something for the new place. When she got back I started to clean out the closet and put clothes away. I packed around 8 boxes and I am tired. We went to Target real quick and came home. 
(Afternoon: panda express,  gatorade, water)

Nighttime:
Got home finished watching Survivor Series and bathed Gabriel. Had some food and played a quick game of Loteria before putting the boys to bed. Now hanging out watching tv. Played Madden and went to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza,  water, cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment