Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 13, 2020

lockdown day 242

 Morning:

Got up, made a bottle, put clothes to wash and went to shower. Today is Friday the 13th. Looks like we close today. Later going to pick up some boxes at my brothers job and buy some toilets and lights to take to the new house tomorrow to see if the plumber and electrician can install them. Got Gabriel ready for school and went to go drop him off. He really likes going to play with his little friends. Came back home, made coffee and had some muffins. Checked in to work and now waiting to answer emails for the CalFresh program.

(Morning: Coffee, muffins, water)

Afternoon:

Went to get Gabriel and dropped him off to my Mom. Came home, my wife took Javi to the Boys and Girls club,  I got off at 2 and went to my brother's job and picked up some boxes. Came home to drop them off and headed over to Home Depot to get some lights and toilets. After we came home to rest a bit.

(Afternoon: strawberry shake, chicken sandwiches,  water)

Nighttime:

We ordered burritos and picked them up. Picked up Javi and went to my sister's to have dinner and get Gabriel. We hung out and the boys played and we finally came home. Showered, changed Gabriel and now trying to put him to sleep. I thought he was asleep  ut he tricked me. My wife put the boys in bed, Gabriel came out crying, I had him go back and sleep like a big boy and he did. We watched the Mandalorian and I played madden. Off to bed. Going to the new house tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: water, beer, burrito)

No comments:

Post a Comment