Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

lockdown day 246

Morning:
Woke up, put clothes to wash, showered and got ready for work. Took Gabriel to preschool and came back home. Set up Javi for school, made my coffee and got my boost and checked in to work. There were a few questions that I was asked today and I was able to get to them all. I have to start a research project about some task work. 
(Morning: water, boost, coffee)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel, came home and had some chicken gnocchi soup for lunch. At 2 I was off and we headed to the new house to check the work the electrician and plumber did. They did a great job. Installed the lighting and the microwave. We measured the windows again and cleaned up before we came home.
(Afternoon: chicken gnocchi soup,  water, guava juice)

Nighttime:
Got home and chilled for a bit, went to pick up some pizza and some items at Walgreens. Came home to have dinner, changed Gabriel and I am about to shower before I put him to bed. Watched TV for a bit and went to bed.
(Nighttime: p'zone, pizza, chicken nuggets, bread sticks, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment