Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 15, 2020

lockdown day 244

Morning:
Got up, started packing up some of my DVD's and MIB wrestling figures. Went to shower, got the boys ready, loaded the truck and went to Lowe's to buy a light fixture, ring doorbell and an over the oven microwave. After we went to pick up my sister and mom to go to see the new house. 
(Morning: boost, water)

Afternoon:
My Mom and sister liked the house. I put away the boxes and we took some pictures and went to have lunch and to target. Drove to drop off my mom and sister and now we are home. Watched the rest of the Niners game and went to hang out with the boys as my wife and mother in law went out to look at couches.
(Afternoon: burrito,  water, iced caramel brulee latte)

Nighttime:
Chilled, rested and did the volcano with the boys. It was cool, not a big explosion as we thought, but still cool. Changed Gabriel,  I went to shower and put him to bed. Watched some tv and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, egg nog,  cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment