Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

lockdown day 245

 Morning:

I woke up and went to make Gabriel a bottle, took a shower and got ready for work. Changed Gabriel and we took him to school. Came back home and set up Javi for class. I made coffee and had a boost and started working. It's been a slow morning but I had a few questions asked that I was able to answer. I sent out the letter that states that we intend to move out as of 12/31/2020. I also canceled our Directv and moved our Xfinity services to the new house for December.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, Boost)

Afternoon: 

Took Javi with me to pick up Gabriel and took them to my Mom who is at my sister's place. Came home and chilled, we had some Taco Bell for lunch and I ordered the Washer and Dryer. It will be delivered and installed on Saturday. Packed a few things and talked to more people, now waiting to log off. After work we went to Target and to my sister's after to get the boys.

(Afternoon: Chalupa, taco, bean and cheese burrito, chips and cheese, gatorade, water, guava juice)


Nighttime:

Got to my sister's. Checked out some cabins for a potential snow trip next week. Had dinner and came home. Bathed the boys, started cleaning out the linen closet and got some bags ready for donation and some for trash. I took a shower and out Gabriel to sleep and came out to watch RAW. Fell asleep on the couch. Now in bed.  

(Nighttime: shrimp pasta, tortilla and cheese. Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment