Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

lockdown day 252

Morning:
Got up, showered and got dressed. After got Gabriel ready we dropped him off at school and came back home. Had Javi get ready for his day for school. I made coffee and had a boost. Checked in to work and talked to a few people. Did the training I had to do and chilled.
(Morning: water, boost, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to go get Gabriel,  came back home and picked up Javi. Dropled them off to my Mom at my sister's and came home. Had lunch and now relaxing before going in to work. Sleepy, waiting for some items to come in from Amazon. After we are going to get rolls for Gabriel's party tomorrow and get the boys.
(Afternoon: chicken,  white rice, guava juice, water, lemon loaf slice)

Nighttime:
We went to Target to get some rolls for Gabriel's party. Went to get the boys and I changed the shower head for my sister and measured the closet for my mom so she could get curtains. Had some dinner and came home. Separated the clothes,  showered, changed Gabriel and did some accounting. Put the boys to bed and now watching RAW. Fell asleep on the couch , now off to bed. 
(Nighttime: chicken, brussel sprouts,  pumpkin pie, lemon loaf, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment