Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 5, 2020

lockdown day 234

Morning:
Got up and took a shower. Got ready for work and when I was done I got Gabriel ready and took him to preschool. Came back home and helped Javi set up his class materials for the day. I made coffee and had a boost, logged in to work and got more calls for the training.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had 2 cookies and went to get Gabriel. Took him to my mom at my sister's house. Moved her car and came home to finish lunch and help Javi with his experiment. We made the ice cream and I took him over to the Boys and Girls club. Back home working and running out the clock, Niners play to night against the Packers in Santa Clara. 
After work I picked up Javi and passed by getting my wife. We were going over to my sister's tongrt Gabriel and celebrate my Dad's birthday. 
(Afternoon: fruit punch, water, chicken, rice,  2 oatmeal cookies)

Nighttime:
Got there and turned on the game, my brother and his family showed up after. Had some pizza and came home. Finished watching the game, Niners lost. About to shower. After the shower I came out to hang out and then put the boys to bed. Now watching tv before bed. 
(Nighttime: water, pizza,  tortilla and cheese, cerveza)

No comments:

Post a Comment