Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 9, 2020

lockdown day 237

Morning:
Woke up and went to have coffee and watch a documentary on Paul Bearer on the WWE Network,  made the boys pancakes and started cleaning up. Went to shower and played Madden before starting to clean again. 
(Morning : coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Went to throw out trash and tp get lunch. Watched some of the football game and got Gabriel ready to go to target and to my sister's place for a bit.
(Afternoon: water, chicken sandwich, whopper)

Nighttime:
Got home and dropped Gabriel off. My wife and I went to Trader Joe's to get some items. Got home had some wine spinach dip and bread. Bathed Gabriel,  showered and now watching tv. Went to put Gabriel to sleep and came out to watch more tv, I was going to play Madden but I fell asleep on the couch. 
(Nighttime: Spinach dip, bread, wine, water, corn chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment