Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 13, 2020

lockdown day 241

Morning:
Had a real bad night. My stomach was not friendly to me. Spent about 30 minutes on the bathroom around 4 am. Was finally able to sleep close to 5 am. Got up around 6:50 to go shower and get ready for work. Got Gabriel ready for preschool. The drop off was good, it was cold and my stomach issues started up again. Just got back, used the bathroom and now making coffee. Skipping the boost today as I have muffins.
(Morning: coffee, muffin, water)

Afternoon:
I went to get Gabriel and and came home. Took Javi to the Boys and Girls club and went to go pick up my mom to take her to Kaiser. We got through the appointment and passed by getting Gabriel so I could take them to my sister's. Came back home and worked one more hour. Had a quick bite to eat and about to go get the boys.
Went to get Javi and to my sister's place to pick up Javi. About to leave soon.
(Afternoon: water, guava juice, cold cuts)

Nighttime:
Here and going to eat, move the cars and go home. We drove home and I bathed Gabriel,  ny wife helped Javi shower. I am feeling better now about telling my family that we are moving. The conversation was a bit stressful for me as I am leaving. But still close. After I showered I put Gabriel to bed, we watched tv. Played madden and now bed time.
(Nighttime: pork chop, rice, water, beer, cupcake)

No comments:

Post a Comment