Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

lockdown day 253

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to wash.  Took a shower and got dressed. After got Gabriel ready for preschool and we took him. Got back home and set up Javi for school. I made coffee and had a boost and checked in to work. Answered some questions and at 10 I went to meet an EW for a training I was doing for her. Folded clothes,  put more to wash. 
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I went to get Gabriel. Came home and had lunch, dropped Javi off at the boys and girls club, ran over to the post office and returned the money order and got cash. Came home and about to finish the day off. Helped a few more people out and my boss let us log off early. Chilled and went to go get Javi and came home. 
(Afternoon: burger, water, pumpkin pie, monster)

Nighttime:
I was resting and decided to check if I could finally find some Broken Skull IPA and I did. I ordered some for pick up at BevMo! We went to pick it up and got dinner and came home. We ate and I put the beers to chill, showered and now putting Gabriel back to bed so I can finally try the Broken Skull IPA.
The IPA was good, went down with a kick, I like it. Not sure I like the price,  but I like the beer. After I put Javi to bed and watched tv. Now going to sleep.
(Nighttime: super nachos, carnitas taco. Chips, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment