Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 15, 2020

lockdown day 243

Morning:
Got up, showered and got ready. Got the boys ready and took them to my Mom for the day. Came back home and we drove to the new house to meet the plumber. They started working and we did some measurements and we headed out to look at furniture. 
(Morning: boost, water)

Afternoon:
We ordered the bed sets and some other items. We went to have lunch and hit up Walmart. Went back to the house to talk to the electrician and set up time for him to do the job. After they were done we came home. I dropped off my wife and mother in law at home and I went to target and to get the boys.
(Afternoon: 2 double doubles, strawberry milkshake,  monster, water)

Nighttime: 
Got to my sister's. Hung out for some time. Talked to my mom and watched the kids play. Came home, changed the boys and took a shower. Put Gabriel to bed and now watching Javi play Mario Odyssey. Watched a movie and went to bed.
(Nighttime: mini donuts,  guava juice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment