Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 2, 2020

lockdown day 231

Morning:
Got up, checked on Javi, he was feeling a bit better. He will be going to class. I went to shower, I was feeling good, not great. I got dressed and after got Gabriel ready for preschool. We dropped him off, came home. Made coffee and had a boost. Checked in to work as we are training today but my supervisor requested that I go home and will cover for me as I am not feeling well. I feel bad because I feel like I let my teammate down. But I got to rest.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I went to pick up Gabriel and brought him home. We had lunch and I went to drop them off to my mom. Moved her car and came home again. Been resting up and relaxing. Napped hard and woke up and we went to get the boys at my sister's place.
(Afternoon: sopa de res, water, rice, cheese, cookies cheese its)

Nighttime:
Got there and hung out for a bit. Came home and Javibdid homework. Changed Gabriel and went to shower. Put him to bed and now watching tv. Played Madden and about to go to bed.
(Nighttime: egg nog, water, oatmeal cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment