Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 1, 2020

lockdown day 76

Morning:
Got up, went back to lay down. Watched the news, the United States is falling apart and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. There is so much divide between everyone that it is ridiculous. The mentality of us or them is what is breaking the argument and the point of the protest. The looting is proving again to take control of the narrative and moving us further from the real discussion. But I'm sure that those who don't agree with my statement will correct me and tell me how to feel. Anyway, off to shower. 
(Morning: nada)

Afternoon:
We had Caldo de Res and I washed the dishes.  Now in the room watching Scrubs. We went outnfor a quick drive and came.back home. Watching more episodes of Scubs.
(Afternoon: Caldo de res, popcorn, banana chips, water)

Nighttime:
We had dinner, left over sandwich, fries and later a pina colada. I got Gabriel ready for bed, took a shower and now trying to get him to sleep. He is going to day care tomorrow. They are opening back up. After he fell asleep, I came out and drew a picture for Javi, finished watching the second Pirates of the Caribbean and chilled. Played madden and now going to sleep 
(Nighttime: roast beef sandwich,  home made fries, pina colada, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment