Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 14, 2020

lockdown day 90

Morning:
Got up, watched the Undertaker documentary part 4. Went to shower. Had coffee and we went to Target.
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon: 
We came back from Target. Lunch is pending. I am having a passion fruit drink. We watched Scoob and waited for lunch. When the movie was over Javi and I ate. It was good. Going to rest up a bit before playing monopoly and watching Backlash.
(Afternoon: passion fruit drink, cookies, water, bread, arroz a lavalenciana, gatorade)

Nighttime:
Played Mario Party 8 with Javi, made him some fries, made Gabriel some mac and cheese. I ate the food my aunt sent for me and made some nachos for myself. Enjoyed a few beers while wrapping up Backlash. Now putting Gabriel to bed. He went to bed and I came out and showered. We played Monopoly and Javi won the game. He was really happy. He went to bed, i came over to watch some tv with my wife. Watchung the news before bed. 
(Nighttime: pork, potatoes, carrots, nachos, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment