Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, May 30, 2020

lockdown day 75

Morning:
Got up, put Gabriel's battery to charge. Took a shower and now watchibg tv until i go pick up my mom. Picked her up and picked up lunch. We.came home.
(Morning: coffee,  water)

Afternoon:
Ate a sandwich for Darby Dan's,  went to the park. Javi rode his bike while we waited for everyone to get there. The kids played and we talked and after we went to get some Starbucks and came home.
(Afternoon: darby dan sandwich,  water. Caramel frappuccino)

Nighttime:
I went to Costco with my mom and took her home. After I came back and put the things away, had dinner and watched the final episodes of Brooklyn Nine Nine and now hanging out in the room. I went to shower and put Gabriel to sleep. Came out and have been watching tv with my wife. Starting the show Scrubs now. After going to bed
(Nighttime: shrimp fettuccine Alfredo,  beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment