Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 7, 2020

lockdown day 82

Morning:
Got up, icednmy crotch,  been laying here resting. Took a shower close to noon.
(Morning: nada)

Afternoon:
Showered and dried off. Got dressed and my wife took the boys to get McDonald's. After lunch I laid on the couch and fell asleep for anfew hours. Now watching YouTube videos with Gabriel. They went out tonget donuts from Krispy Kreme and we had some.
(Afternoon: cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, donuts, iced coffee)

Nighttime:
We needed to get milk so we wemt out quick to 7-11. Still haven't debut my masks but tomorrow I will. I got some taquitos, cheetos puffs and corn nuts. We also finally were able to get Slurpees. We came home and watched some episodes of Fuller House and just put Gabriel to bed. After he fell asleep I came out, we watched tv and I played madden and now off to bed 
(Nighttime: water, slurpee, tacquitos, cheeto puffs, corn nuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment