Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 14, 2020

lockdown day 89

Morning:
Got up, still a little sore in my groin and abdomen area. Made breakfast and coffee, now taking a few minutes before I go clean the bed. We went to the park and Javi rode his bike, i chilled after 2 times walking around the park. My abdomen was sore. After we went home 
(Morning: coffee, bacon, egg, cheese sandwiches)

Afternoon:
We stopped by Jack in the box for some tacos and went home to eat. We also went to the Dollar tree. We had lunch, I played Madden and got ready to go over to my sister's house for Alexia's birthday party. We are here now and waiting. Just hanging out.
(Afternoon: 3 tacos, mini tacos,  water)

Nighttime:
We had a good time at the party. We had some food, some drinks and the kids played games. After we came home, bathed the boys and now I am watching Scrubs.
(Nighttime: wine, ribs, wings, bread, jelly beans, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment