Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 18, 2020

lockdown day 93

Morning:
Got up, showered and got dressed. Changed Gabriel and we went over to drop him off. Came back home, checked in to work. Got on on the forum and listened in. Some good information was given and hopefully people use it. Went outside to have Javi ride his bike, we played catch and soccer. Came back in to work, waiting for my mom to come get Javi and see if we have lunch before he leaves.
(Morning: Boost, water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, my wife made shrimp Alfredo with Spaghetti noodles. Going to lunch and soon after will check back in. I sent over the recordings of the training that I did so I can see if I need to do another attempt.  My mom picked up Javi and went to rest for a bit. Working again, going to see if anyone needs help before we go to get the boys.
(Afternoon: Corn nuts, water, Shrimp Alfredo with Spaghetti, Gatorade, energy drink)

Nighttime:
We went to go get the boys. We hung out for a bit and after went to Target. We grabbed a few things,  came home, washed the truck and I changed the boys. I showered and nlw putting Gabriel to bed. He went to sleep, I went out to watch tv and played Madden.  Now off to bed. 
(Nighttime: rice, beans, meat patties, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment