Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 26, 2020

lockdown day 101

Morning:
Got up, changed Gabriel, went to take a shower and got ready. We drove him to preschool and he did really well again. Came back home, checked in to work and talked to a few people. Having Javi do some work in his work book and pretty soon going to go for a walk. When we came back the cards I ordered were delivered and I ordered lunch for us while my wife made food for the boys.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon:
My Mom came by and picked up Javi. I bought her a Sushi Burrito and sent some spaghetti and meatballs for the boys. Had lunch and now hanging out until i go in to my meeting. The meeting was like about 5 minutes. We were told again that we may just continue working from home for the foreseeable future. Watched the Junior documentary and helped some people out. Almost done for the day.  
Collected the garbage and headed out to toss it and to get the boys. Hung out at my sister's for a bit and came home.
(Afternoon: sushi burrito, water, energy drink, skittles, Jelly beans, blow pop)

Nighttime:
Chilled for a bit, bathed the boys,  showered amd made dinner for myself. A peanut butter sandwich and pancakes with milk. After hung out in the living room for some time and went to put Gabriel to bed. Came out to play Going to Boston with Javi and now going to watch tv and play madden before bed.
(Nighttime: pancakes, peanut butter sandwiches,  milk, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment