Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

lockdown day 86

Morning:
Got up, cleaned the bed, got Gabriel ready and went tl drop him off at preschool. He did well and we came home. Showered, made Javi shower and now just resting up. My last day of rest before work tomorrow. Tool a quick nap and got Javi ready for my mom.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
We had lunch and my mom picked up Javi. My wife is going to the office and I will be resting. Napped for a bit, chilled and we went to Costco to grab a few things and some foodm
(Afternoon: water, carne molida, white rice, cheeze it's, ritz crackers)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's place and we ate some pizza, the boys had hot dogs, we tslked about the potential Disneyland trip and after came home. Gabriel bathed and now I am putting him to bed. He finally went down and I came out, Javi was watching Full House..after some time I played Madden and now off to bed. Work tomorrow 
(Nighttime: pizza, water, coffe)

No comments:

Post a Comment