Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 5, 2020

lockdown day 81

Morning:
Got up, got ready to go take Gabriel to preschool. Made Javi some pancakes before we left. Gabriel did well at drop off. We came back home, i showered and got readg to go to Kaiser.
The surgery went well, some pain during the procedure but I'm feeling ok now. Back at home going to rest up.
(Morning: coffee, pasty, water)

Afternoon:
My wife went to pick up Gabriel. I'm watching 13 Reasons why, had some spaghetti and meatballs for lunch and a pack of cheese its. I have a headache and it won't go away. I think I need something sweet. Rested up a bit, had a cherry pie. My cards and masks came in. 
(Afternoon: cheese its, spaghetti and meatballs,  cherry pie, water)

Nighttime:
Been resting watchung this ridiculous season 4 of 13 Reasons why. Been icing my crotch area and trying not to strain. We ate some sushi and I came back to rest. Oh lord this stupid ass show and it's really my fault because I continue to watch it. About an hour left before I can put myself out of misery. 
Came out to the living room while my wife put Gabriel to bed. Played 2 games of Madden and now going to sleep
(Nighttime: sushi, pastry, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment