Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 18, 2020

lockdown day 94

Morning:
Got up, showered and got dressed. Got Gabriel ready and we went to drop him off at school. He did well, it's a hot one out there today. We came back home and I checked in to work. I answered some emails and talked to a few people. Found out that the 2nd recording I did of the training will be the one that will be used for publishing for the training. Helped Javi do some work and might go out for a walk. After we came back from the walk me and Javi washed my car. Waiting for my Mom to get here and get Javi and we have to go get some things.
(Morning: Water, Boost, Coffee)

Afternoon:
My mom picked up Javi and we went to Trader Joe's and got a few things, after we headed over to Darby Dan's so they can get their lunch. I am going to have the left over burrito that was there. About to chill and then go in to work. Answered some emails and helped some people out with cases, about to go out to get the boys. We passed by 7-11 to get Javi and Gabriel a slurpee and went to get them.
(Afternoon: Burrito, Doritos, Fruit Punch, Water, Energy drink)

Nighttime:
We got there and the boys were happy with their treat. We came home, played Loteria and I had Sake Bombs!!!!! About to bathe the boys and shower after. Went to have a few more Sake Bombs and now putting Gabriel to bed. Watched some tv and played Madden and now off to bed. 
(Nighttime: slurpee, sake bomb, cheese Danish, quesadillas)

No comments:

Post a Comment