Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 12, 2020

lockdown day 88

Morning:
Woke up, showered, got dressed. Got Gabriel ready for preschool. We all went to drop him off and came back home. Watched Scrubs while waiting for questions from people. We went to Target before going to get Gabriel. 
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We arrived at Gabriel's school and had to wait as he was having lunch. We are home now, about to have bean soup. Had lunch and washed dishes, when I am done with my lunch time it will be time to run out the clock. Got back in to work, feeling a little pain in my abdomen and I hope it goes away soon. Running out the clock and watching Scrubs.  
After work we had popcorn and watched Artemis Fowl on Disney +.
I fell asleep but Javi liked it.
(Afternoon: bean soup, white rice, cheese, energy drink, water, Gatorade, Cheetos puffs, popcorn)

Nighttime:
After the movie we ordered Poke bowl and waited for the food to come. We had dinner and I played Uno and go fish with Javi. I changed Gabriel amd put him to bed. Now hanging out before bed. Watching TV and soon going to bed
(Nighttime: poke burrito,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment