Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

lockdown day 78

Morning:
Got up, went to put clothes to dry, made Gabriel a bottle and took a shower. We got ready to take Gabriel to preschool, he was not happy to leave here, but again when he saw the Spiderman lunch box he was OK to start the trip over. The drive was quick, he walked in and said bye, he was good today, he adjusted well again. We came back home and I folded some clothes, put other clothes to dry. Tried to help Javi do some work from a workbook we have but he is being a little jerk. Again, another day that I have had to get on him about his laziness and how he is unwilling to do the work to make himself better at reading, comprehending and at math. It honestly seems that he does not care about anything I tell him or the way I feel. This is another day where I tell him that I don't want to have a bad or fractured relationship with him, I want to play fun games with him, I want to help him get smarter but he doesn't care about that. All morning it was a fight, he says he cares, his actions tell me otherwise. It hurts me because he is a really smart kid, ahead of his classmates, but he is making bad decisions and throwing that lead away. When my wife came out, his tune changed and now he wants to be all about doing the work. So it is what it is.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon:
 I went to pick up Gabriel with Javi,  it was a quick drive. We came back and when I went to sit to eat I noticed the Javi had his papers laid out on the table, leaving no room to eat. I asked him to move it and he didn't want to so I said I would eat later, which apparently caused everyone to be upset with me. 
I really am tired of it, Javi has been acting up and out, he is disrespectful and just lazy. Almost every day I have to have a talk with him and there is no one in the house that wants to back me up. My wife takes his side always and tells him that I act this way because it's the way i am, basically dismissing the way he behaves and making him think that he has no part in this. 
I've always had her back when she is disciplining the boys,  but sadly she doesn't do the same. 
I haven't had lunch, still very irritated. We went outside for a bit and now I am here waiting for my sister to come get the boys.
So we ended up having a talk about that and i told her how I felt and sadly I don't think it will change anything. Heading out to get the boys.
(Afternoon: water, pastry)

Nighttime:
We went to Walgreens and it was closed. We went to my sister's to get the boys. We ate a tostada and hung out for a bit and came home. My wife bathed Gabriel and I showered. Finally had dinner and about to hang out with the boys until i have to put Gabriel to bed. Came out and drew a picture for Javi we played Uno and after finished Dead to me. Just finished playing madden and going to bed.
(Nighttime: tostada, chicken flautas, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment