Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 25, 2020

lockdown day 100

Morning:
Got up, it's day 100 of the shelter in place. I went to shower, got Gabriel ready and we went to go drop him off at preschool. He did very well. We came back home, I had coffee and a boost and started working. Attended the forum meeting and helped someone out with a case. Javi did some work and I got things ready for my mom to go get Gabriel. Javi was acting very rude and I had to put limitations on him for the rest of the day.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon:
My Mom came by with Santi and Myrna to pick up Javi. Right now I am working until I go to lunch. Had lunch and chilled. Helped out a few more people and got things ready to go get the boys.
(Afternoon: sopa de res, water, energy drink)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's and chilled for a bit. After we went to Target and did some shopping before going home. We had dinner and watched some of the movie Last Christmas before I put Gabriel to bed. Got outz showered and pkayed Mario Party 8 with my wife and Javi. Javi was being a brat, i ended up winning. Now in the room again with the boys since Gabriel woke up. He went back down and i went to watch the ESPN 30 for 30 Long Gone Summer. It was about McGwire and Sosa in 1998 with the home run chase. It was good until it wasn't. The played my favorite player again, making it seem that Barry Bonds is the bad guy, the only one accused or to use steriods, tried to fabricate this story that McGwire and Sosa were punished by people, um nl they were not. Well maybe Sammy, but McGwire,  nope. He was and still is celebrated. 
Whichever way you want to put it, Bonds. McGwire and Sosa should be in the Hall of Fame. Going to bed.
(Nighttime: pot stickers, water. Peanut butter sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment